Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ask yourself this:

Today is never going to return... 4/6/2011.

Will you be able to keep this in mind all day and possibly do something positive for yourself that you will never be able to do on 4/6/11 again?

Now, I am not saying to go out and splurge or book a one way ticket to your dream destination! I am not even saying that you need to call someone you've been thinking about and say, "I'm sorry" today.

What I am saying is, do something for yourself that the world may not even notice. Start small. Make peace with yourself on a certain issue. Eat healthier, help someone without them even noticing that your doing it, InSpIrE someone without expecting a "Thank you"....

You see what I am trying to convey here?

Your worth providing yourself something that is not material that can make you feel good about yourself!

Have a Blessed 4/6/2011! I'll tell you a story later on today that should inspire u some more. Please come back.
-1<3 SK

No comments:

Post a Comment