Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This one is easy inspiration with a side of HUMOR!

4/4/2011- "Breaking News"- Snooki from The MTV show called THE JERSEY SHORE made the news and The Wendy Williams show "Hot Topics" segment! It was seen on a few news channels and I had to put this out there for all who missed it!
I am guilty of letting the show catch my attention on a few occasions. I am human, curious and more curious! lol... The show has little to do with day to day life but lots to do with the "Party" life. I am not going to bash it. I am fully aware that it may be a favorite show to a good number of people! So whatever keeps you entertained and  in a good mood go for it so long as it does not consume the realities of life in your brain, lol...
My point,  according to the news and Wendy Williams, I believe it was the Rutgers University Student Council whom paid Snooki a whopping $32,000 to be a guest speaker! (Now, I don't have all the facts and this is allegedly true so pardon me if I am wrong.)
Well people, that should be incentive enough to shoot for your DREAMS :)
$32,000 paid to Snooki to speak about "Fist pumpin'" and her "pouf" etc... I was not there, maybe she did speak of motivational topics however, these are the topics the student council wanted to hear about!
Now, you tell me if I am CrAZy to dare dream that maybe one day, I can write a book on positivity or anything that may catch an audience!!!
To wrap this post up, I lay this down for you:
*Follow your DeSiRes whatever they may be! You never know what you are gifted to do UnLess you Let GO of any FeArS and submit to the inner YOU who is dying to be the somebody GOD made you to be! He did give us "Snookie" after all, lol..-1<3 SK

2 comments:

  1. Dear Daughter,

    Dreams only come true if you believe, have faith and follow them. You have to have will power and strength to continue the road.

    There are two roads to choose and with God's Blessing, you have chosen the correct one.
    Daddy supports you all the way, and I love you with all my heart. Keep the good work up. I am proud of my Sherri'.

    GOD BLESS YOU,
    LOVE, DADDY

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Darling Daughter:

    I knew in my heart that there was something very special about all of my girls. I say all because it would not be fair for me to say different, because I see in all of you, in all of your unique ways something very special, blessed by God.
    I am truly a believer.........
    Sherri', in all that you desire to do in life, do it to the fullest without holding back and any regrets.
    It is true what Daddy said: In life there are two roads to choose, the right and the wrong, and dreams come true only if you have faith are strong and believe, always putting God first in your life.
    The day he blessed us with you, was the happiest day of my life....
    As you became a women, I saw and felt more his presence, because I saw in you a very strong women with values, hopes, dreams, caring, always speaking words of positivity, joy, peace and laughter.
    I love my family so much, that words cannot express how I feel and I thank God each and every day, (minute that I remember) to continue Blessing us more and more. That we may acknowledge him and praise him all the days of our lives, because we as a family and as his children are truly a Blessing.
    I love you, keep up the good work, AND YOUR GOD GIVEN GIFT, keep passing it on..........

    GOD BLESS YOU.
    LOVE, MOMMY

    ReplyDelete