find yourself asking yourself this question, then guess what? Move on to the next dream you may want
to fulfill that is not followed by any "what if?" (I know, "easier said than done", wink,wink. just try it)
E * Everyday has potential, passion, love, forgiveness, fierceness, vision! Tap into yourself and find what
moves you; Only you have the answer! if you can't find the answer, PRAY on it! It will come!
D * Do tell the important people in your life what they MEAN TO YOU. Don't think for a second that
they "should already know"; There are powers in words no matter HOW SIMPLE.
N * Now is the time to make your mark on LIFE in a POSITIVE way. We are Human, and have flaws but
let them go and polish your good traits; The world needs your input!
E * E-mails are generally classified as always misinterpreted; STOP misinterpreting them, see things for
what they are and don't let yourself be fooled into thinking there is a deeper message in every e-mail.
You may just PASS by the best opportunity of your life because you "looked"at it the wrong way.
S * Sincerely Sherri is the new BLOG on the block! Motivated, excited and passionate to make you smile
and InsPired using God given talents.
D * Dive into today from the minute you wake as if you just won a "lottery"; I know, I know, that one is a
bit corny but just think how powerful that feeling might be and the EnErGy associated with it!?! Seeing
that nothing can bother you at that moment! Now picture that for your daily fuel!
A * Allow others into your life! Every person I have met, no matter how little or long I have known them has
taught me something! When we part either via in person, phone, e-mail, FB etc...I have always learned
something! Even if it was as simple as, "I want to make sure I never speak to that person again," lol...
but really, even that person has taught me something!
Y * Yearn for HONESTY! Yearn to be HONEST! A life in honesty is PEACEFUL! Placing your head to
rest on your pillow at night knowing you were HONEST all day will liven your SOUL, DEFINE who
you really are and help you REALIZE the person you were CrEateD to BE!
Sincerely Sherri's Positive song choice for today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTfZXh427B0 - "Firework" By Katy Perry
Enjoy! -1<3 SK
Sherri', I love the way you set out to do this. I am very proud of you........
ReplyDeleteLove, Mommy
My darling daughter, well said. I love you.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Mommy