These guests are individuals who have a passion for something.
Individuals who create, live, give, inspire, and motivate!
If you feel you have a story to share, contact me at sincerelysherri@hotmail.com
and I will contact you with further information!
True stories, real people, real time!
If you would like to sponsor a story or advertise
please contact me as well!
Check back in the future for stories that will be sure to tug at your heart!
This will be the start of something new...
"As long as you're actively pursuing your dream with a practical plan, you're
still achieving, even if it feels as though you're going nowhere fast. It's been
my experience that at the very moment I feel like giving up, I'm only one step
from a breakthrough. Hang on long enough and circumstances will change, too.
Trust in yourself, your dream and Spirit." - Sarah Ban BreathnachNo photo copyright intended. photo found at live-green-smoothie-diet.com.
Stay Blessed!
-1<3SK
No comments:
Post a Comment