Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome

Welcome! This is a baby step for me but we all have to start somewhere!
Authentic, what does it mean to you?
Webster's dictionary definition is: Genuine, Real.
Think about it...are you AUTHENTIC?
How many people do you know who are authentic?

Let me try and break this word down for you Sherri style:
Authentic: Be who you want to be! Look in the mirror. Do you GENUINELY like what you see?
I myself don't feel so authentic when I look in the mirror but I own it! entirely! I choose to live a pretty comfy lifestyle, I am loved authentically, I love food, I love to eat and I love my life. I enjoy walking, I enjoy dancing, but I don't LOVE exercising and dieting! So my point, when I look in the mirror, I can sit there and put myself down or own it and work on it; I can dare myself to be authentic about what I want and how I want to get there! Being positive on certain topics can take work and time. But, the baby steps and mind set you take,
we take on are the difference between being authentic or not!
Just a lil spin on authentic for tonight...
I am sure you have your own spin on the word!
Feel free to comment your spin on Authentic in accord to LIFE as we Live it!
Gnight

No comments:

Post a Comment